Construction creates dirt. There’s no way around this reality. Instead of worrying about how you will clean your building or grounds after a period of construction, let Regency take care of this major job for you.
Our typical post-construction duties are divided into two categories, general and detailed:
- Sweep and/or vacuum all primary floor surfaces including baseboards
- Clean interior windows, including tracks, sill and frames; remove residue, paint and glue
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms including all fixtures and partitions
- Clean doors and frames
- Wipe down cabinets and drawers
- Clean/dust cabinets, drawers and closets (inside and outside)
- Clean and treat exterior of office furniture/equipment
- Clean and seal new flooring
- Steam clean carpets
- Dust and sanitize all horizontal surfaces
- Complete window cleaning services including scraping
At Regency, we offer a green housekeeping program that gives you a clean and environmentally healthy workplace. We use only certified green products to clean your facility. These products are free from volatile organic compounds (VOC), fragrances and dyes.